The Academy is a school approved by Japan Lash Association.
The lack of product knowledge and self-taught skills cause common problems among eyelash extension salons, such as lashes coming off easily, burning of eyes, and lumpy glue. More and more students who are already a professional eye designer attend our school in order to obtain the best skills and theories. At Grease International Beauty Academy, we provide the best skills and logics. There are many trusted eye designers who graduate from our school. With a great success record, Grease International Beauty School has opened its door in New York.
2018 Eyelash Extension Basic 2 days Course in March
Dates: 3/11/18 (Sun) & 3/18/18 (Sun)
Location: 2 Spencer Place
Scarsdale NY 10583
(across from the station)
Cost: $980 (including kit)
Payment method: Credit/Debit Card/Check or Cash
Advance payment ($490) is required upon signing up. Once advance payment is accepted, your seat will be guaranteed. Cancellation policy: For any reason you can’t attend the seminar, you will have advance payment as credit; the credit is applicable for future seminar.
Register now through 3/9 (Fri) by this form:
This seminar is on first come first serve basis of only 4-6 applicants.
(The Salon de Lash)
What to Bring: Note book/ pen /Hand Sanitizer/hair band (if you have long hair)
2018 -Intensive Course 3week or 5 weeks
Starting Date : 3/11, 4/1, 4/15, 5/6, 6/3, 6/17, 7/15, 8/5, 8/26, 9/9, 10/7, 11/4
Place：2 Spencer Place, Scarsdale NY 10528
Cost: 3weeks course $1900 ( included kit )
5 weeks course $2900 ( included kit )
Payment: Credit/Debit Card, Check or Cash
Please contact us with the form below
Class Capacity: 4
Application Due：One week before class session.
Instractor：Ms. Kaori Bleifuss
Japan Lash Association New York Branch Head Instructor
GIBA New York Eyelash Extension School Head Instructor
The Salon de Lash Scarsdale Chairwoman and CEO
NY Licensed Esthetician
Unique Characteristics of Grease International Beauty Academy
– By using textbooks approved by Japan Lash Association, our students can prepare for the certification.
– Taught by experienced, licensed instructors. (Licensed by Japan Lash Association NY, and hold Esthetician License in NY.)
– Suitable for beginners to learn extensive skills and knowledge due to the small-size class
– Train a professional – 100% employment rate upon graduation
– As a graduate of the school, original products can be purchased
– Provide consultation for graduates with employment and opening her/ his own salon.
Great for beginners – curriculum provides the basics to follow-up session
– Our school provides one-o-one, or small-size class (up to 4 students), allowing personal attention.
– The key to choosing the right school is how quickly one can learn the best skills. Most schools only offer large-size classes without personal attention.
– The products used during the class will be suitable when opening own salon. As a student, one can buy products at a student discount rate.
– We offer Diploma, which is necessary to obtain employment
(Note: Diploma is not a license issued by New York State. We provide consultation to those who would like to obtain the State license.)
How to choose the best school We encourage our prospective students to discuss their concerns with us.
It’s important to look beyond the size of the school or “famous” instructors. The best school should provide services through the view of the students, with skilled instructors and post-graduation consultation.